Lakeside Smiles will continue operating under Covid safety protocols despite the mask mandate being lifted by the Governor. This includes mask wearing, hand washing and hand sanitizing, social distancing, and covid screenings prior to each appointment. We thank you for your patience as the State of New Hampshire navigates the vaccination process and hopefully the end of this Pandemic.
As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. We want everyone to be prepared for the ‘new norm.’ Here are some of the changes you can expect for the safety of our patients and staff.
Things We Are Doing To Keep You Safe
• 'Touchless' quick screening and check-out process one family at a time.
• Requiring masks for all adults entering the office.
• Spacing out chairs in our waiting area.
• Eliminating all unnecessary objects from our waiting area and clinic.
• Hand sanitizer upon entry for all patients and parents and disinfecting of all doors and waiting room areas in between families.
• Lower volume of patients to allow for proper social distancing.
• All clinical staff will be wearing KN95 or surgical masks, goggles (and/or face shields).
• Continued use of single-use dental materials and hospital-grade disinfectants.
• Extra clinical staff to enhance our already robust sterilization procedures.
What You Can Expect at Your Visit
• When you arrive, please call or text (855-447-2012) us from the parking lot. We ask that you have the electronic Covid Screening questionnaire completed prior to entering the office. We will then advise as to when to come to the front porch for screening. Please follow social distancing while waiting to be checked-in.
• After checking in, we highly encourage children >5 years of age to enter our clinic area without a parent to minimize unnecessary spread of aerosols to adults.
• All parents/guardians are required to wear masks to bring patients to their appointments. You will no longer be able to enter our office without a mask. Please bring your own mask as we are working hard to conserve our PPE for patient care.
• Parents are welcome to wait in the waiting room as long as you practice social distancing (6 feet away) or you can return to your car until your child's appointment is completed. You will be called back into the office if necessary for payment or to review treatment needs/post-operative instructions.
• We ask only ONE parent and children with scheduled dental appointments to attend. If a grandparent needs to attend instead of a parent, we ask the grandparents to plan on waiting in the car during the appointment, to minimize exposure.
• Please do not bring any food, drinks, or toys from home.
• Our staff will be wearing full personal protective equipment (PPE) throughout the dental experience.
• Your child will still get a TREASURE at the end of the visit, but it will be selected by the dental assistant and placed into their take home hygiene bag.
Before Your Visit
• If you have new insurance information, please call us to update this prior to your appointment.
• NEW PATIENTS ONLY- Please complete all new patient forms that were e-mailed to you at home. Tablets will be available for you if you do not have access to the internet.
• Complete our COVID-19 Screening Form to see if you should stay home and reschedule your appointment.
• Should your child have an underlying health condition, we recommend you schedule the first appointment of the morning or consider postponing treatment.
In the pediatric dental world, you have no idea how hard it is to not hug our patients and greet them with a great big smile! But your child’s safety and the safety of our Team is our #1 priority. We will still do everything in our power to make your child’s experience magical! Please let us know ahead of time if you have any special requests, and we will do our best to accommodate.
We love and miss our patients and look forward to seeing you!
Dr. Mindy and our entire TEAM